DIY Vegan CBD Cherry Gummy Recipe
Learn how to make healthy CBD gummies with this DIY CBD Cherry Gummy Recipe.
- One 16oz bag of frozen organic cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of pectin (Use this instead of gelatin)
- 75mg of Holmes Organics Unflavored CBD Oil
- Combine the cherries, almond extract, cardamom, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Mush the cherries as much as possible
- Cook until mixture is mostly liquid or for about 5 or 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let mixture cool for 5 minutes. Place in a blender and blend on high until the mixture looks like juice.
- Return mixture to saucepan and turn heat to medium.
- Slowly pour in the pectin and CBD Oil, whisking constantly and making sure there are no lumps
- Pour the mixture in a mold and set in fridge for 2 hours.
Inspired by Gretchen Lidicker, CBD Oil Everyday Secrets