DIY CBD Bath Bomb Recipe
Have you ever tried making your own bath bombs? Check out our Coconut and Lavender CBD Bath Bomb Recipe.
Bath bombs are the perfect way to apply CBD to your skin. They are extremely easy and inexpensive to make and are a nice to unwind at the end of a long day. Enjoy a luxurious bathing experience with this bath bomb recipe that combines the pleasant aroma of lavender and the soothing properties of coconut oil. You will want to use a neutral CBD oil for this recipe.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup of citric acid
- ½ cup of epsom salt
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 doses of (about 65mg) of Holmes Organics Unflavored CBD Oil
- 4 drops of soap color (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of water (if you use more than this, you will activate the mixture)
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- A palm full of lavender seeds
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Mix baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, and cornstarch in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add coconut oil, lavender oil, CBD oil, and water (pour slowly to avoid activating the mixture). The mixture should feel like crumbly sand and should not feel wet to the touch.
- Add a pinch of lavender seeds to the mold
- Then press the mixture firmly into each half of the molds and combine both sides.
- Let sit for 24 hours
- Carefully remove the hardened bath bomb
- Drop you bath bomb into your bath tub while the tub is filled with water.
- Relax and Enjoy.