So you've set up your business and now you're ready to start making sales. The real work begins now. Marketing your CBD brand will be a huge challenge in itself. You'll have to get really creative but there are ways to get your products in front of eyeballs without a huge financial commitment.
Let's discuss what NOT to do first.
You Can't Use These Popular Marketing Strategies
Facebook is NOT cannabis friendly
If you try to create ads, they will "red flag" your business
You run the risk of your Ad account being shut down
You CAN create posts, stories, videos
Also NOT Cannabis friendly
Your ARE allowed to sell CBD but your labels CANNOT say "CBD" anywhere
Your labels and descriptions should read "Hemp Extract"
Top Ways To Market Your CBD Brand
Word Of Mouth
An endorsement from a single person can bring lots of attention/ sales
People believe follow what they see. If one person they trust gives the "OK", then other people are willing to try
If your product works, then word can spread
- Start an informational blog or vlog
- YouTube, Facebook Live, IG stories are great ways to market your business
- Have links to your brand and website in your content
- Choose expos that fit your target market
- Allows for face to face interaction
- Leverage other people's large following to boost your brand for a cheap price
- Focus on "micro Influencers"
- The easiest way to may a quick $1000+ in one day
- Send out email blast to your audience about sales and information
- The most cost effective email solution we've found (and use) is called MailerLite. You can create landing pages, email campaigns, list segmentation, automation, etc. starting at $0.