Let’s celebrate World Health Day by learning how to make healthy CBD gummies with this DIY CBD Cherry Gummy Recipe. With champagne molds of course.
1 16oz bag of frozen organic cherries
1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup of grass-fed beef gelatin (Great for gut-health)
75mg of Holmes Organics Natural Flavored CBD Oil
- Combine the cherries, almond extract, cardamom, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Mush the cherries as much as possible
- Cook until mixture is mostly liquid or for about 5 or 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let mixture cool for 5 minutes. Place in a blender and blend on high until the mixture looks like juice.
- Return mixture to saucepan and turn heat to medium.
- Slowly pour in the gelatin and CBD Oil, whisking constantly and making sure there are no lumps
- Pour the mixture in a mold and set in fridge for 2 hours.
Inspired by Gretchen Lidicker, CBD Oil Everyday Secrets