Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, your anniversary, or any time you want to create a night of romance with your beloved—these CBD aphrodisiac recipes deliver. You can also add CBD to any recipe with popular aphrodisiacs such as oysters, chocolate, watermelon, strawberries, artichokes, asparagus, or figs.
CBD Watermelon Mimosa
This is a fast and easy recipe that can be made with Champagne, sparkling wine, or with club soda or ginger ale for a non-alcoholic alternative.
- 1 baby watermelon, chilled
- 1 wine-sized bottle of Champagne or your preferred sparkling beverage
- 2 mL Holmes Organics CBD
- Optional simple syrup, St. Germain, or agave to taste
- Cut and deseed the watermelon and blend until smooth.
- Strain to remove any chunks.
- Pour 1 cup of watermelon juice, 2 ml CBD, and an optional sweetener into a shaker with ice, and shake for 20 seconds.
- Fill 2 Champagne flutes halfway and top with your preferred sparkling beverage.
CBD Spinach Artichoke Dip
Artichokes are an aphrodisiac that pairs perfectly with spinach and cheese. Indulge in the full-fat creamy ingredients below or go light as it will still be delicious!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 mL Holmes Organics CBD Oil
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 10 ounce box of spinach, thawed, squeezed, dry, and coarsely chopped
- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your preferred dipper—plain or toasted bread, chips, pita chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with the rack one notch above the middle.
- Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and CBD till smooth.
- Pour your creamy mixture into a mixing bowl and gradually stir in ½ cup parmesan cheese and the remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and cook for 20 minutes, until it’s bubbling. Then broil until it browns, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This recipe is fast and easy and can be personalized with a variety of toppings. Adjust the CBD serving size depending on how many strawberries you each plan on eating, with no more than one serving per person. You could also use this same recipe for sweet and salty chocolate covered pretzel sticks, chocolate covered marshmallows, or peanut brittle. Use milk, dark, or white chocolate.
Check the recipe here!
Enjoy your evening of romance!