Have you ever tried making your own bath bombs? Check out our Coconut and Lavender CBD Bath Bombs Recipe.
Bath bombs are the perfect way to apply CBD oil to your skin. They are extremely easy and inexpensive to make and are a nice to unwind at the end of a long day.
Enjoy a luxurious bathing experience with this bath bomb recipe that combines the pleasant aroma of lavender and the soothing properties of coconut oil. You will want to use a neutral Organic CBD oil for this recipe.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup of citric acid
- ½ cup of epsom salt
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 doses of (about 65mg) of Holmes Organics Unflavored CBD Oil
- 4 drops of soap color (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of water (if you use more than this, you will activate the mixture)
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- A palm full of lavender seeds
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Mix dry ingredients baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, and cornstarch in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients coconut oil, lavender oil, CBD oil, and water (pour slowly to avoid activating the mixture). The mixture should feel like crumbly sand and should not feel wet to the touch.
- Add a pinch of lavender seeds to the mold
- Then press the mixture firmly into each half of the molds and combine both sides.
- Let sit for 24 hours
- Carefully remove the hardened bath bomb
- Drop you bath bomb into your bath tub while the tub is filled with water.
- Relax and Enjoy.
Discover more options to add CBD Oil to your other skincare and beauty products
If you avoid using oil-based products because you don’t want the shine or don’t have time to wait for the slow absorption, our Holmes Organics CBD oil tincture is ideal. Simply mix it into your favorite products using a small beauty spatula.
You can also add a drop or two to your hand, and mix your product in. Once mixed in, there’s no shine and it will absorb rapidly.
Add CBD to your moisturizing day cream, overnight cream, cleansing or moisturizing face mask, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hot oil hair treatments, and more. A little bit goes a long way so a drop or two (not a full dropper) is all you need to add per use.
If adding it into larger products such as body wash, lotion, or hair products—add one drop per estimated use. Just be mindful that the more you add, the thinner your product will become.
Explore and Enjoy with other essential oils when making cbd bath bombs at home in the future.