July 11, 2020
DIY CBD Clary Sage & Lavender Pain Rub
Ladies: Try this DIY Clary Sage & Lavender w/ CBD Oil Pain Rub to sooth the pain of inflammation and cramps during that time of the month
Clary sage is known for naturally balancing hormone levels and is an essential oil for women’s health. CBD has been found to address both the physical and emotional stressors of PMS, by boosting feel-good hormones that improve the mood, reducing inflammation and cramps, promoting relaxation, and regulating sleep. Pair these two oils with Lavender oil to provide a soothing belly and lower back rub to use during that time of the month.
- 10 drops of clary sage essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 doses of Organic CBD oil
- 1 ounce of your favorite carrier oil
- Add clary sage, lavender, and CBD oil to a 1oz amber colored glass tincture bottle. Fill to the top with your carrier oil.
- Shake the bottle well and add the oil to your palm. Then rub it on your lower abdomen and lower back.
**Best used after a warm Epsom salt bath.*Inspired by Gretchen Lidicker, author of CBD Oil: Everyday Secrets