Yes, you can pop a Holmes Organics supplement or gummy, but you can also find some fun and creative ways to infuse your food and drinks with our oil tincture. You should always take your CBD with food, preferably a fatty acid, as drinking your CBD will decrease its absorption. That being said, the infusions below help to mix things up and are a fun way to share CBD with consenting friends and family. Here are just a few ways you can infuse your drinks with CBD.
CBD Infused Latte
The key to making a CBD coffee is that you need to do more than just stir it into your daily brew. Here’s a simple and delicious recipe:
- 1 or 2 shots of espresso or if you don’t have an espresso maker one instant coffee packet will work
- 1 cup of your milk of choice
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 tsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 serving Holmes Organic CBD oil tincture
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan on low heat and whisk until warm. Feel free to skip the honey and add some chocolate syrup for mocha. For an iced latte, simply pour over ice and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect if you are looking for a refreshing group beverage that serves 6 to 8 people.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, cold
- ¼ cup mint
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 6 ML Holmes Organics CBD oil tincture
Blend and serve cold. Give your watermelon fresca a bit of a kick by adding an ounce or two of sparkling water per glass.
Yes, that’s right you can add CBD oil tincture to your cocktails! It’s best for drinks that are shaken and not stirred. Add one serving to your favorite cosmo recipe or follow the recipe below.
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice1 ounce cranberry juice
- ½ ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 ½ ounce vodka
- 1 serving Holmes Organics CBD oil tincture
- Orange, lemon or lime for garnish
Add all ingredients but the CBD to a shaker and shake for 3 seconds. Then add ice and your CBD tincture and shake for about 20 seconds. Serve with a citrus garnish.
Feel free to add CBD to any of your other blended or shaken beverages!