Learn how to make healthy CBD gummies from scratch with this DIY CBD Gummy Recipe.
- One 16oz bag of frozen organic cherries (or any frozen fruit)
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of pectin (Use this instead of gelatin)
- 75mg of Holmes Organics Unflavored CBD Oil
- Combine the cherries, almond extract, cardamom, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Mush the fruit as much as possible
- Cook until mixture is mostly liquid or for about 5 or 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let mixture cool for 5 minutes. Place in a blender and blend on high until the mixture looks like juice.
- Return mixture to saucepan and turn heat to medium.
- Slowly pour in the pectin and CBD Oil, whisking constantly and making sure there are no lumps
- Pour the mixture in a mold and set in fridge for 2 hours.
Making Homemade CBD Gummy Recipes can be a fun adult activity to do with friends but if you don't have the time or ingredients to make then, consider buy CBD gummies online.
How do you buy CBD Gummies online?
Before you head to the CBD Gummy Shop, check out the label on each product. It shows the transparency of the company. Also make sure the CBD company has 3rd Party Lab results available on their website. This shows the quality of their products and that they want you to be able to make an informed purchasing decision.
How to take CBD gummies?
the recommended use is to take 1-2 gummies as needed.
How should I store my CBD Gummies?
Like most CBD products, your gummies will last longer if they're stored in a dark location. Some people even keep their CBD gummy jars in the fridge!
Inspired by Gretchen Lidicker, CBD Oil Everyday Secrets